-yesterday-

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away
Now it looks as though they’re here to stay
Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Suddenly, I’m not half the man I used to be,
There’s a shadow hanging over me.
Oh, yesterday came suddenly.

Why he had to go I don’t know she wouldn’t say.
I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play.
Now I need a place to hide away.
Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Mm mm mm mm mm..

cik sakura's note:
good night everyone..sleep tight and sweet dreams..see you guys tomorrow..insyaALLAH..and wish me luck for tomorrow task..bye..

 

2 comments:

  1. lagu ke ne? apa tajuk dia? nak try cari la..
    btw, gud luck sok!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @GaRy™
    lagu ni..tajuknya YESTERDAY..lagu lama..cuma cik sakura gantikan 'she' kepada 'he'..thanks..

    ReplyDelete